PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE ON VACATION in ENGLISH
MARY DELLA GIOVANNA WILL TEACH YOU DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY IN YOUR HOLIDAYS IN THE MARCHE REGION*!
Are you on holiday in the Marche region? Would you like to take a photography course? Are you a fan but during the year you never find the time to understand how to use that digital reflex that they gave you for Christmas?
Very well! My photography course on vacation is made especially for you!
An ad hoc photography course that will teach you to use all the settings of your digital SLR that you have never used in manual mode.
A whole day of photography to focus on the theoretical and practical bases; I will offer you the means to easily control the camera and start using it as an extension of your expressiveness. You will learn the main techniques for taking perfect photographs both indoors and outdoors, to people, landscapes, static and moving subjects.
- The camera and its settings;
- Diaphragms, depth of field and focus;
- Shutter speeds: stationary subjects and moving subjects
- The exhibition triangle: ISO, aperture and shutter speed;
- The objectives and the angle of view;
- White balance and light temperature;
- Composition rules: the secrets for taking a beautiful photograph.
The course includes the free sending of a digital GUIDEBOOK of the topics covered.
To whom it is addressed:
The course is open to everyone - from 14 and up - beginners and amateurs of any age.
The course is for those who have a digital SLR but who have never gone beyond the "Auto" function and now intend to make a jump into the world of manual settings "M". It is also aimed at all enthusiasts who wish to refine their techniques and deepen both theoretical and practical notions to make the most of their camera's potential.
At what time?
The course takes place over a whole 8-hour day (3,5h - break - 3,5h) to be arranged together!
* The course can be held in the provinces of Macerata, Ancona, Fermo, Ascoli Piceno, Foligno and Perugia.
For distances over 50 km from Civitanova Marche, travel costs will be added to the course price.